Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Warhammer Online Tier 1 Dwarf Engineer PvP - Gates of Ekrund

** Make sure that ENABLE HIGH QUALITY '** This image taken August 19, 2008 is replaced by the NDA. I play a Dwarf Engineer leads Ekrund scenario. For those of you who do not know what it means to Tier-1 and the range of 11 - means that you can see my character traits is eighth in the range of 8 to classify, as it increases health and damage. You will notice that I have all that many skills in my bar - it's because my character is a low rank. TopThe lines that have more power of choice. (This range is a video demo, I'm not very good in this video, but hopefully gives an idea of what the scenarios look like from the viewpoint of an engineer. Pubbies note that in all this video does not play each group. At the end of the video of this kind of total damage and kill them. Please note that care as a total loss as an option, and healers and fame XPon the basis of healing and damage. If you want a guild of Warhammer Online? www.righteous-indignation.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMiZB1foXK4&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment