Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ninja Warrior - Rope # 3 of 3 (power training)

The creators of Sasuke (Ninja Warrior) decided that after Makoto Nagano won total victory in the season 17, which will complicate all stages. Therefore, we repeated steps 1 to 3, the addition of new obstacles and keep only the most difficult obstacles of the past (as Cliff Hanger). Also new phase four, with the increase in spider 12 feet, then the last step in something other than 22.5 meters (74 feet) of rope. And if notchanged the deadline, only 30 seconds to play. This means that a competitor would have an average of 3 meters per second when they can peak in time to climb. It seems almost impossible. So I decided to not just my training Ninja Warrior, and one thing I focus on climbing ropes. I have always considered moderately strong, fit and healthy. He participated in weightlifting for years, I have a lot of long distanceThe races, including a marathon at the age of 16 years and received the rank of black belt in Korean martial arts. However, it was not until November 2007 - I realized what it really means to be strong - the month that I was introduced to the competitors of Japan famous Sasuke "Ninja Warrior" competition. Strong men and heroes such as Makoto Nagano, Mr. Ninja Warrior, and Shunsuke Nagasaki acted as a catalyst for my desire to participate in Ninja Warrior spark, so I immediately started my...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd025Y3QYcU&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment