Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Strongest Suit - Aida

Since 2000 Original Broadway Cast Recording. Sherie Rene Scott. Music by Elton John. Lyrics by Tim Rice. Opened: March 23, 2000 Closed: May 9, 2004 Total Performances: 1852 Lyrics - we are in life has a variety of modes of nausea and good advice to do with health and wellness, nutrition and social welfare and other useless sacrifice of the conversation? Ingenio? I am a moral skeptic? Fascinating? You do not impress, make you forget within me, to observe the outer I am what I wear and howOh, I see, now I think that aspect of my time on earth is cooking If streaks or spots unattractive, with every fiber of my being guaranteed to be revised to remarkable effect in the cradle at the point shown by his bed of death see, therefore, accept substitutes will never compromise prefer to use a barrel My Strongest Suit clothing conservatives always remain in the city or season to hit the top and bottom, I was Insuranceeach point is sewn over time if the wig or a hat or a turban If not coated or urban structures to show their indignation of things is a crime and few are called to the closet my desire to see things my way through which want to migrate formal dress or something but they are regular clothing has always been my strong demand, I am what I wear, every time I said that every time you bring all the bravest of my best, my God several times to reveal the most expensive and higher education, as...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0bYHwRXp0s&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment