Sunday, July 18, 2010

Andy Hug forever

Andy was with Ilona at a photo shoot in confidence in early summer 1987. Andy Hug and Ilona Hug were married in 1993. In 1994, his long-desired wish was also fulfilled: Ilona gave birth to their son Seya. Dear fans, I was surprised when you hear what I am, in the state of health. When the doctor told me it was a shock to me. But I would like to inform you of my health, how to combat this disease. ThisThe disease is the worst enemy of all my struggles. But I want to win. As I am in the ring I received from their cheers and beat this enemy strong current. Unfortunately I will not be able to fight in the tournament in October. I am against this disease in Japan, and one day I still seem to struggle. Do not lose hope! Hello Andy Hug ~ ~ On August 12, 2000 Thursday, August 24, 2000, died at 18:21 - Andy Hug the age of 35 years. Name: Andreas HugDate: Tetsujin Iron Man Japan Height: 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) Weight: 98 kg (216 lbs) Nationality: Switzerland Date of birth: September 7, 1964 (07/09/1964) Birthplace: Wohlen, Switzerland Date of death: 24 August 2000 (35 years) of death: Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan-style: Music entry Karate Queen - We Will Rock You: Karate World Cup 1992 Karate World Cup 1993 World Cup final against UKF World Heavyweight Super Champion WKA World Muay Thai Super Heavyweight and European Super WMTCSamurai Heavyweight Champion K ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UF7Ep5oZ0o&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment