Friday, November 20, 2009

Choosing a Homeschool Health Curriculum

When we homeschooling high school, we have the book "Total Health", as our curriculum. We have both the Jr. High and Sr. High texts. My boys liked them both. If you only get one, I would be the one that will best suit your child's age. If they at the 9th Class, or, or, if they are strongly protected and older, get the Jr. High. If more than the 9 Class, or hang with their youth groups, other worldly children, etc., then I would get the Sr. HighVersion.

We did not receive the workbooks, but. I wanted them to learn the content, but I had so many other high-powered courses at the time, I would have to be tested yet another thing for them. We did, Latin and biology, and so at the time, and it would be just too much. Both times I have Total Health, combined, I do it with their sporting activities, a PE credit. I have not listed separately on their health record. With theirsports activities, I have an EASY has 150 hours PE, and I gave them full recognition, but they did, soccer, swimming and baseball team at the time.

If I had Total Health are listed solely on the protocol, I think I would have a 1 / 2 credit in that, even given the checks, I do not think it would be time for a full year to 1 hours per day claim take. In Washington State, we are required to teach health at a particular time in their lives, but they do not specifywhen and how much, so I had no rule, with a full credit in high school. If you supplement for high school health to a full recognition want to consider a CPR or first aid course.

Total Health is a wonderful book, and my two boys loved it. In fact, when I bought the first, the children read to the end on their own during the summer before school even started. It was a wonderful voice, and had a good balance between conservativeConcerns and some of the questions that Christian children could be exposed to in school or youth group.



No comments:

Post a Comment