Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Total Mind Body Fitness

Six years ago my daughter, then 28 has been and always in a very strong pain killers for back pain. Her doctors had monitored their use, because they might become addicted.

One day I will go willingly on a trip with a friend of mind, a demo of a simple machine that is very promising to see with minimum power on the part of the user. When I tried this machine is called, Chi Machine, I had an amazing experience.

After only five minutes I felt the use of energy flowing through myBody. Since I am a Reiki practitioner I saw these Chi or bio-electric energy slightly. I also felt awake, excited and focused. Other people on the demo spoke of the benefits they had received, regularly with the machine. These included a person who had suffered for years with back pain.

Thrilled I am with my daughter and suggested that she invest in a Chi Machine. My excitement fell on stony ground. She suggested that perhaps I was "tricked" by a smooth MLM operators. Theysaid that recent immigrants were constantly pushed to get into the business with gimmicky products. You could see how something so simple that you could move your legs in a swing cycle, such a profound impact.

To a long story short to ... I went ahead and ordered a machine. When she saw I was offered my daughter in front, left half of the purchase price to me of any financial lurch if something went wrong to pay simple.

Six years later, we both own Chi Machine. For 2 years we had aNetwork of over 100 users in 10 countries. My daughter end up with pain killers for her back pain, because they disappeared after three weeks with the Chi Machine. I lost 15 kg and two inches above my waist in a month. I have to be kept for the last six years. My daughter received the same weight and dress size without dieting over a period of six years. I am physically fit and without major illneses despite my age.

We both use our machines every day. The sleep hasdeeper and deeper. We are mentally relaxed after use in the call for morning and evening. As we were exploring the world of energy healing clear to us that our right and left brain coordination was well over avewrage. In short it is easier to access for both of us on our intuition and creative abilities.

So I heartily recommend, twice daily 20 minutes session with the Chi Machine. Everything you do is: you drink a glass of water before and after the session is on a mat, put your ankle in acomfortable position and let the machine you swing back and forth in a certain way. After the meeting, lie quietly for two to three minutes and let the energy flows freely through your body.

Twenty minutes, your body gets a back massage, your mind freely between the left and right poles of the brain, lymph and your blod float systems are allowed to clear toxins, every organ of the body recive the efficient energy, and feel connectedthe universal source.

That's it. Total purification of body, mind and spirit, twice a day.
Six years later, my machine has paid for itself many times over physical, emotional and spiritual benefits.

So for those of you who might think it's difficult to be a proper yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi routine, or perhaps find it for you. Be warned however, that you create a habit. I estimate that one month you use it to get into the habit.



No comments:

Post a Comment