Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Herniated Disc "CURE"

www.facelessfatloss.com If you're suffering from a herniated disc, I can't encourage you enough to listen to what I have to say. I am using footage of my friend Morgan, a local model, to attempt to get this info in front of as many people as possible. Everyone knows that bikini girls get the most attention on video outlets; hence the footage. It is my hope this info will get in front of large enough numbers that a great deal of suffering may be able to be reduced...or eliminated. I am at fault for re-aggravating a herniated disc condition. I have neglected my lower back work, the building and maintaining of my lower back muscles, for several months. You can bet I will NEVER do that again. Four years ago, I used systemic enzymes, in large quantity, to finally reduce, and then eliminate, my disc herniation pain. My L5-S1 had a huge herniation, as shown via MRI. The results were almost as profound, and I would strongly encourage anyone to explore systemic enzymes as well, focusing on nattokinase, serrapeptase, bromelain and papain. I took approximately 3x the suggested doses at the time, and noticed relief within a week, with near total recovery, after three long months, in two weeks. Coincidence? Perhaps. But I doubt it. This time around I did not have enough systemic enzymes on hand to manage the situation. I did resort to ibuprofen the first two days out of desperation, as much as I hate taking NSAID's. It provided mild relief at 600 mgs, two to three times a day, I was ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhz2fADehc&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment