Thursday, March 24, 2011

PCOS Weight Loss Journey

www.vamlltrm.blogspot.com Hello Everyone! I began my new life in March of 2007. By August of 2007 I had lost 80 lbs, and after 4 years of trying with no success, I finally became pregnant, but unfortunately suffered a loss. I got right back on my regimen. And, by March 2008 I was down 102 lbs. By September of 2008 I had reached a total weight loss of 115 pounds when my husband and I found out we were pregnant again COMPLETELY naturally! Our little guy arrived on May 15, 2009! I am so emotional, fired up and passionate about what i did for myself. I decided i was FED UP with being overweight, tired, hairy, childless, bitter and utterly miserable! I want to share this with you all. I want you guys to feel how wonderful i feel now, about myself and my life and even my PCOS! If you're ready to make the change. The change to happiness and hope, contact me. I am always more than happy to share with other women with this, and similar disorders b/ci truly want to bring everyone with PCOS to the same place of hope and acceptance that i was FINALLY able to achieve. You may have PCOS...but PCOS does NOT have you!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfxYjzIqffM&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment